Thursday, September 29, 2011

Because you worth it.



Every morning, I always tell myself that I'm beautiful and different from others, just to keep me confident. But sometime it wasn't enough. I know I wasn't born to be like those beautiful girl who has perfect body, flawless skin and perfect hair. Every time I look at them, I feel so embarrassed of myself. Why can't I be like her?
But then I remember to myself, 'God does not differentiate us between beautiful and ugly. He create us all the same. No discrimination.' 

We don't need to have the curves to be beautiful. We don't need to have flawless skin to be beautiful. We don't need to wear size 0 to be beautiful. Because everyone is beautiful in their own way. So stop calling yourself ugly and start calling yourself beautiful. Yes, we deserved it.



p/s: That is my favorite 'baju kurung'. :)