Saturday, September 17, 2011

End.





End.



There’s a point in my life when I know who stays forever, and who’s just around for a while. People change, but so do I. Sometimes for the best, and sometimes for the worst. Bad things happen to everyone, I'm not in it alone. People lie, and some people just don’t care how I feel. My heart beats, no matter how much pain I'm in. Everything will be okay eventually. There are always people in my life that just make my day, no matter the miles. I know about distance, I’ve been dealing with it all my life, don’t tell me it’s easy, because it’s not. But it’s worth it. I’d rather keep in touch with the people I love, than just drop it and forget about it. You don’t forget the ones you love. It doesn’t work like that. I can’t waste too much time missing something or someone from the past. I accept that life’s never constant, things change and people grow apart. Yet I can’t stop thinking about how good it used to be and afraid that we’d never experience it again, afraid that we’ve already lived it and lost it. I'm letting myself to learn how to be something mature in handling this grown up stuff. Let me learn. I make mistake. I notice that. Just let me learn from this mistake. And now, I'm giving him time to space out.















Hope you happy with Her :)